2022: Best Corporate & Hospitality Natural Skincare Products Provider 2022 - EU Business Award
2021/22: Republic of Ireland Prestige Award Best in Natural Skincare Products
2020/2021:Republic of Ireland Prestige Award Best Soap Business of the Year.
2019: Burren and Cliffs of Moher UNESCO Global Geopark Code of Practice Certificate for Sustainable Tourism.
AIRMID Environmental Policy - Overview
We are committed to sustainability issues as we grow and protecting the Burren landscape. We are passionate about supporting local and sourcing the finest ingredients from sustainable ethical sources worldwide to create our natural skincare range. It is the quality of our ingredients that make our products work. Pure essential oils are used first for skin benefit and then aroma.
We do not compromise on quality and have full control of our ingredients and production in our low impact custom built workshop in Kilfenora.
- Our herbs and botanicals are homegrown by organic methods, where possible, by Kevin who is an organic horticulturist.
- All our packaging is designed in-house by Tina Robinson Design and printed in Ireland on FSC certified card.
- Our raw honey, beeswax and propolis are sourced locally from Banner Beekeepers and Irish coastal beekeepers.
- Local Coffee Supplier
- Seaweed Supplier - Atlantic Irish Seaweed, Derrynane, Kerry.
- Organic Shea butter comes from Ghana where the women are paid a fair price for their work.
- All ingredients from ethical sustainable suppliers.
- Our Palm oil is sustainable sourced and certified RSPO.
- Soap Dishes handmade by Irish artisans
- Our shampoo boxes are recycled and compostable.
- Our soap boxes are eco friendly and from sustainable sources.
- We only use natural and sustainable cleaning products.
- We monitor our resource efficiency water usage (including our use of water, energy and raw materials).
- We actively promote reuse and recycling both internally and amongst our suppliers and customers.
- Our Candles and Melts are made with sustainable coconut and rapeseed wax which is free from Palm, Soy, GM, Paraffin, Additives and is also considered Halal, Vegan Friendly and Kosher.
We do not have outside manufacturers.
Airmid is a genuine Irish business with all Airmid products designed and created in Kilfenora, the Burren on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Visit our retail shop in Ennistymon when visiting Clare.